[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Perseid Weather

Just don't come to Oregon. Aside from all the rain jokes, August in Oregon is CLEAR. Not this year. This summer is EVIL.

I tried August 9/10, when the forecast was clear, and had "uncountable" skies. I'm headed east tonight, but the best forecast I can come up with is partly cloudy.

The weather god hasn't touched the Perseids in years. If I'm shut out I want Leonids AND Geminids. Well, at least Geminids. Leonids are a bit too much of a stretch in these parts.

--
Wes Stone
Cloudytown, USA