[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) I'm set

Hi,

Well, I check the IMO website, and know exactly where
& when. Thanks anyway! Me and two of my friends (who
are both Meteor-watching-virgins), will be watching
and recording the Perseids in the back of my house,
where there are no lights in our view, not even far
away (we can't see them, since they're blocked, but
there's still a lot of light pollution).

well, I'm all set, and going to make our coffee :-)

I'm thinking of joining the IMO. Suggestions? Hey, no
IMO workers... ;-)

Thanks!
===
Asaf Shtull-Trauring, Amateur Astronomer