[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Aug. 11/12 Report

Hi Group,

I ended up doing a little better with the PER than I thought but the LM was a
bit disappointing.  I really though while seeing all the naked eye objects I
mentioned before I be in the low to mid 5's. In the end my average didn't
reach 5 (4.95)
Anyway my highlight was a zero mag. PER that left a 2 second train. I also
had what seemed like 2 point PER (at least thats how I'm callin' it) that was
interesting to see. I also spotted 1 SIA and 1 NDA .

Here's my abreviated report. A full report will go to the NAMN and NJAA
coordinators. Plots to follow by snail mail.

OBSERVED SHOWERS: 3-letter code; radiant position; radiant diameter
1.  PER; 47+58; 5
2.  KCG; 286+60; 5
3.  SIA; 342-13; 5
4.  NIA; 323-06; 5
5.  NDA; 336-09; 5

OBSERVING PERIODS: 0 = none seen;    / = shower not watched.

PERIOD(UT)  FIELD  Teff      F     LM       PER  KCG  SIA  NIA  NDA SPO