[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) East coast weather outlook

Awful!

Here I sit, with only about 3 hours before twilight, and the east coast
situation looks really bad. There might be some clear pockets in South
carolina and Georgia, but there will be plenty of bad locations there too.
As of this time, the west coast of the FLA peninsula looks bad as well,
although with the current windflow the east coast might be OK. Other than
that, it looks like Nebraska might be good, and the guru Bob is Southern
California might get lucky as well. As for the northeast, if you can make
it to Maine, or northern NH or VT you should. I believe I'm toast here.

Chagrined Wayne

Rats!