[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) PER, Anaheim, CA, USA

11/12 we saw 2 small meteoroids, 3 brighter than Venus (-4), and 1 (one)
wonderful fireball (?) 3X as bright as Venus.

We were so inspired that we looked you up and subscribed to meteorobs.

12/13 between 9:00 PM PST and 1:30 AM PST, we saw 25 small (-1) and 12 large
(-4 and brighter).

All were extremely fast.  All had tails.  The biggest and brightest streaked
a good 45 degrees across our view.  We assume these were part of the Perseid
Meteor Shower.

Considering our view is very limited by lights from Disneyland and
surrounding cities, we are astounded we saw such an inspiring show.

Hope we can learn enough to make good reports by November showers.

RJ and Mom