[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Rain a bad word for some, others a relief

Hi Wayne!!

I have been looking at quite a few radar maps, and it looks like the
east coast is getting hit good.

I hope that you are getting some of the wet relief.

It cleared for a bit last night, as I took a friend out back to look for
meteors, we saw 3 altogether, and 2 had trains.  She was quite
impressed with them, considering the night before she went out from
10:30 to 11:00 saw 1, and from 1:00-1:30 and saw another, she was
pretty depressed at the outcome.  I did explain to her that these
things come when they come, so one must be patient.

She will be visiting the Namn website and downloading the book, so
we may have another Canadian recruite.

Till later, because the clouds are not leaving

Kim