From: michelle wier <michelle.wier@gtedot net>
To: <meteorobs@jovian.com>
Sent: Friday, August 13, 1999 3:07 PM
Subject: Re: (meteorobs) Perseids, 12/13, S. Carolina

Mark, you should have come up to the Columbia area, we had a great night. We
also got started at about 12:30, and in 2 hours we saw about 40.  We were
about 30 miles SW of Columbia, we still had a bright horizon toward
Columbia, but the rest of the sky was dark. This was our first attempt at
counting and all, so we didn't get a LM or try to figure out where they were
coming from or anything. Hopefully next time we're out we'll try to figure
out an LM.

Michelle Wier
(observing with Angie & Beverly)

Follow-Ups: References: