[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) SoCal Clouds

Thanks for the clarification Wayne, and Malcolm, I figured you may
have just been pulling my telescope. My problems then must be
addressing and may be one or two that have been bounced, so I'll try
again in the next day or so.

Say, Malcolm, you don't live on that 200 square miles of Hawaii that's
pealing off into the ocean do you? I was on Oahu in 1965, never felt
safe for some reason, then a few years ago we find out that the
Hawiian Islands have had periodic great landslides into the ocean over
the last millions of years and I understood now my concern then.
So, sleep tight, Malcolm. :>)

                                   Dave English