[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: T-max 3200 film

Just a warning about using T-max 3200 film:

This film is excellent but since it is so fast it tends to fog rather
quickly. My first roll was exposed at 15 minutes per frame and appeared
overexposed. This was at a site where the limiting magnitude exceeded
6.5. The next roll exposed at 10 minutes per frame appeared much nicer
and still picked up some great deep sky objects plus meteors. I was
using a 28mm F2.8 lens on both occasions.

Good Luck!

Bob Lunsford

"T. M." wrote:

> Perseids were a wash out here in northcentral PA. Heavy cloud cover.
>
> A question: I see messages referring to "3 hours Teff".  What is "Teff"?
>
> I just ordered 3 rolls of T-max 3200 film. I'm gonna bag some meteors yet!

Follow-Ups: References: