[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: meteorobs-digest V3 #97

Thanks Bob for the T-max 3200 tip!
I am used to using Fuji 800 for sky shots
(like these taken in Pennsylvania),
http://members.tripod.com/zormsk/hbcomet.htm
and probably would have overexposed the T-max.
I appreciate your help!
I use a Nikon 24mm F2.8 lens for capturing large
sky areas, so our exposures should be similar.
Thanks again!
terry