[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: T-max 3200 film, Questions

Regards to the postings on film.  I'm trying some Kodak T400 CN 120,
which uses the C-41 process.  Does anyone have some experience with this
film that they could share with me?

	In contrast to the Canon T70's, the camera I'm using is a very old
Voigtlander Bessa on a home made tracking table.   I'm using the T
(toggle ?) shutter position with an air type remote shutter release.  I
prefer a basic medium format camera and would like to build my own.
Does anyone know where I may find information on how to build or where
to buy shutters?

			Thanks,

				Ron (in Gander)

--
R & L Thompson, 9 Medcalf St., Gander, NF, Canada A1V 1R9
Tel (709) 256-1179, Fax (709) 256-8638, e-mail rlthompson@thezonedot net

Amateur Radio Station call VO1AV, FP5EK, VE1KM   Grid Square GN28qw
Location 48 57'08" N  054 36'43" W,
Local time UTC - 2.5 hrs Summer, UTC - 3.5 hrs Winter