[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: T-max 3200 film, Questions

Thanks Ed,

	I would have liked to try a larger format, such as 4 X 5, except for
the problems in obtaining parts and film here.    E-bay internet
shopping most of the time doesn't work for me, and  I haven't had much
success finding either a book that covers design or construction of a
basic camera, or an affordable supplier of the basic parts.  Maybe I'm
too far removed from astronomy - I'm the only one active in astronomy in
my town.

	In my favour, we have some aluminum and brass round stock, a lathe, and
tools/material for aircraft structural repair at work - I teach avionics
at the local college.  If I had an idea of what I was doing, I'd have
half a chance of doing it :-)

					Ron (in Gander)

--
R & L Thompson, 9 Medcalf St., Gander, NF, Canada A1V 1R9
Tel (709) 256-1179, Fax (709) 256-8638, e-mail rlthompson@thezonedot net

Amateur Radio Station call VO1AV, FP5EK, VE1KM   Grid Square GN28qw
Location 48 57'08" N  054 36'43" W,
Local time UTC - 2.5 hrs Summer, UTC - 3.5 hrs Winter