[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Planetarium meteors

Pierre,

Thanks for that.  Computer technology has come a long way in in 8 years.
I would have thought realistic meteors could be produced now.

Your simulation sounds impressive.  I've only seen meteors projected
on a large screen.  These were quite instructive, but not realistic.

May be I should check out the planetarium association web site and
report back to meteorobs if I find any.  There is a planetarium
listserve too I think.  I could ask the moderator to post an inquiry on
my behalf.

Malcolm

Follow-Ups: References: