[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Identity

Hey,

I just wanted you to i'm just a kid of 12 [For Reals!]. See I've started to
like astronomy when i saw the first meteor shower when i was about 7 years
of age all those notices i sent out because some of are programs won't work
with that [like digitaly sign] also i turned of the html thing [Wayne I am
using a Microsoft Windows software Outlook Express!].
I study like usaul or [maybe usaul is not spelled right].

In one of my messages i need today and before friday [i think its the radio
one]. I'm going to try listening to the meteors.

Luis Gonzalez
emcomputer@hotmail.com
Personal Astronomer