[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Metsim program problem

Hi,

	I've just checked out the IMO website for METSIM.  It is listed as
software but all I have found in the directory is the 2 KB readme file
listed and the only other hyper-text is 'up to a higher level
directory'.

	I've tried both the web site locations shown in the readme file, but I
haven't found anything more than the readme file.

	Any help?

				Ron

--
R & L Thompson, 9 Medcalf St., Gander, NF, Canada A1V 1R9
Tel (709) 256-1179, Fax (709) 256-8638, e-mail rlthompson@thezonedot net

Amateur Radio Station call VO1AV, FP5EK, VE1KM   Grid Square GN28qw
Location 48 57'08" N  054 36'43" W,
Local time UTC - 2.5 hrs Summer, UTC - 3.5 hrs Winter