[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re:

Hey Ron!
   Thanks for writing back and explaining it to me! I had no idea this was
going on! How interesting! Gander sounds like an astronomer's
dream-location...very dark skies? I live in Los Angeles and have been
stargazing for 2 years now. I've learned so much during that time and never
thought about listening to them. Every day I look up into the sky and I'm
reminded of how much there is to learn. Thank you for educating me a bit
there.
   Hey, I bet you'd like the movie 'Contact' if you haven't seen it yet. Do
you have a website? Thanks again, Ron.
Best wishes from L.A.!
-SID!