From: <KevTK@aol.com>
To: <meteorobs@jovian.com>
Sent: Friday, August 20, 1999 2:22 AM
Subject: (meteorobs) Bright Mid-west - South west Bolide?

Hi all,

I'm hearing of a "tremendous" bolide that has reports coming from Kansas,
Nebraska, Texas, and 5 different places in New Mexico. Everyone says the
same
thing -- it looked blue white, it spanned almost from horizon to horizon,
and
many times the brightness of a full moon. Only the Kansas report heard a
sonic boom.  I'm sure some of these descriptions are exaggerated but....
Anyone?

Kevin K