[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: METEORS VS FIREBALLS/BOLIDES

Wayne, Thanks for your helpful comments as you and he other experienced
observers knew my intentions.

Mr. Jacobs, I in no way meant to limit the reporting of fireballs to
these two groups. It was my intention to provide a quick link that
provides all of the information necessary with a handy box format form
that the individual can fill out on line. I was going to include a copy
of a fireball form in my reply but the box format does not take kindly
to the cut and paste method.

I do believe it is a good idea that the reporter at least see a copy of
a fireball form before sharing it with the rest of us on Meteorobs. This
way he/she can include all the necessary details in the initial report
without being subjected to numerous questions asking for more details.

Clear Skies!

Bob Lunsford