[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) cold nights

I'd be jealous except for the beauty of the aurora, and when its really
cold (I lived in northern Ontario for a few years) suspended ice
crystals can do really wonderful things with light.

				Ron (in Gander)

--
R & L Thompson, 9 Medcalf St., Gander, NF, Canada A1V 1R9
Tel (709) 256-1179, Fax (709) 256-8638, e-mail rlthompson@thezonedot net

Amateur Radio Station call VO1AV, FP5EK, VE1KM   Grid Square GN28qw
Location 48 57'08" N  054 36'43" W,
Local time UTC - 2.5 hrs Summer, UTC - 3.5 hrs Winter