[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: FW:Re: (meteorobs) METEORS VS FIREBALLS/BOLIDES

J. Richard Jacobs wrote:

Thanks for the advice.  During last week I did see one point that for a
few seconds seemed to be a very bright star, but after it faded there
wasn't a star visible at that point.  Then I realized that I'd seen
photos of meteors (probably in Sky and Telescope) of meteors and they
identified points as being meteors coming straight twoard the camera.

--
R & L Thompson, 9 Medcalf St., Gander, NF, Canada A1V 1R9
Tel (709) 256-1179, Fax (709) 256-8638, e-mail rlthompson@thezonedot net

Amateur Radio Station call VO1AV, FP5EK, VE1KM   Grid Square GN28qw
Location 48 57'08" N  054 36'43" W,
Local time UTC - 2.5 hrs Summer, UTC - 3.5 hrs Winter