[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Meteor spectroscopy

Hi

Ok, I'm not expecting you to do my work for me but... I've got an
assignment that requires me to look at Spectroscopy in Astronomy on the
Internet and find a number of sites that are suitable for research purposes
and give how, why, where etc.

I though I'd include something on meteor spectroscopy. Now I can rev up the
search engines with the best of them but I see from my brief look that Ed
Majden (who is on this list I think) has a page on the AMS site.

	http://www.amsmeteors.org/spectro.html

Ed, do you have anything to add that's not on your site?? Anyone else?

I see from the archives that this was touched on at least 3 years ago.

thanks
Bruce