[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Horzien Perseid Meteors

Hi,

Now that I look back at the resluts of the Perseids
Meteor Shower, I notice that there was a certain hour
of almost no activity, and then another hour of a lot
of activity, that almost mostly happened in the
horizen area. Also, most of the meteors were VERY
bright.

Why is that... WE even didn't look at the horizen, but
when we saw that most of the activity is there, that's
where we looked... All of those horizen meteors were
white-yellowish, and were perseids. No Sporadics.
===
Asaf S.-T., Amateur Astronomer and ATMer.
Please visit:  http://www.maxnm.com/asaf/