[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Leonid cloud observed in 1998 (Re (meteorobs): Perseid & Leonid clouds)

Actually, one of our guys here wants to look at the "downstream" glow - it
should be visible too, according to him. We applied for telescope time in
La Silla for it, however no response yet... Anyway, that way you have all
of the Earth to shield ;-)

dvk