[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Data needed on N.M. fireball.

Dear Meteorobs Net Members:

I would appreciate very much receiving additional observations on the
recent New Mexico fireball.  You may either communicate these to me
directly or to the NET at large.

Accurate determination of details regarding this fireball will be very
helpful in several calibration factors for the Stardust radiometeor
observatory.

By the way, our computer was down shortly after we reported radio detection
of the fireball.  If you have tried to contact me but have heard no reply
it is likely because some of my  e-mail was lost in a hard drive
changeover.  Please try again.

Regards,
John Meyer (N3EFG)
Van Andel Creation Research Center