[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Leoind storm accounts

.......meteor folks,

I'm lookin' for a few tales of the 1996 Leonid storm  to use in my
nature column (in a weekly Columbus, Ohio paper). Readers might be more
motivated to check out the Leoinds if I have a few quotes/experiences
to mention. Something about last year's fireballs would be inspiring as
well.

If you were one of the fortunate ones back in 1966, and have a moment
or 2, I'd really appreciate hearin' from ya. Thanks!

===
Ring Leader of the Planet Ohio Nature Sites Web Ring
    - http://pages.prodigy.com/daddy
Gardens, Stars and Butterflies BB creator/moderator
    - http://wwwdot delphi.com/daddysplanet
Overseer of the Planet Ohio mail list for Ohio Nature Lovers
    - http://www.egroups.com/list/ohio-nature