[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Perseid Meteors with HandyCam

Hi Lew and Bob:

Lew Gramer wrote:

> Thanks, YK, for your first post! As Bob Lunsford mentioned, there
> is considerable literature about recording meteors with the various
> video formats. You can access some infor at the International Meteor
> Orgnization's Video Meteor pages:
>         http://www.imodot net/video/
> or try browsing the Dutch Meteor Society's great video pages at:
>         http://home.wxsdot nl/~dms-web/video/video.html
>
> Clear skies, and WELCOME to meteorobs!
> Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@jovian.com>

    Thanks for the tips  on where to look.

    Tonite I just tried out my low lux 1/2" b/w Watec-902H ultra low lux
camera with a wide angle TV lens f/0.8 lens. With a LM 2+ sky and bad
light pollution sky, I can only managed to view  Mag ~2.6 stars display
'live' on my monitor. Will try again on a clear nite.

 rgds
yKChia
--
Visit My Web Site