[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: alpha-aurigids

Luis,

No one is trying to "go against you". May I suggest, as Mr. Gardner
mentioned, that you include in your report the time or the total amount
of time you were watching plus the total number of meteors seen. This
would provide all of us with a more complete picture of what you saw.

Sincerely,

Robert Lunsford

Luis Gonzalez wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Lasts night meteor shower wasn't bad as a thought minor ones could be.
> Here's a report i did on it.
>
> Shower: alpha-aurigids    Direction: S/SE/E
>
> Brightest one seen is about -2 magnitude Orion was south and over the sky
> Sky was clear but Cirrus clouds in the West.
>
> P.S. don't go against me for my report because i just begining.
>
> Luis Gonzalez
> emcomputer@hotmail.com
> Personal Astronomer
> Folsom, Ca 95630