[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: astronomy education+more

Astronomy Educaton? Ha! The only education we got about Astronomy was in
Elementary, where the textbooks had all kinds of things crossed out and
corrected (the #'s of moons of the outer planets come to mind), often
several times. The most disappointing thing I remember was that the Viking
missions to Mars were the newest thing about space in them. Then, in 8th
grade, we made a city on Mars out of cardboard and glue. Whoopie.

Scott Moser
taurids@hotmail.com