[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) RE: (meteors) Re: astronomy education+more

I hear you! Nothing when I was in school. I was fortunate in that my Dad had
at least a casual interest in all things Science. I remember being so
surprised when so many cool images/sounds were coming back from Voyager yet
there was not even one mention of it in any class I had. Instead, I had to
turn on my friends to astronomy and meteor showers best I could.

Kevin