[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) NASA Science News: "Plasma, plasma everywhere"

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 00:01:01 -0500
From: NASA Science News <expressnews@sslab.msfc.nasadot gov>
To: express-delivery@sslab.msfc.nasadot gov
Subject: Plasma, plasma everywhere

NASA Science News for September 7, 1999:

Plasma, Plasma, Everywhere - A NASA scientist has created a new
model of the plasmasphere surrounding our world, building on the work of
previous models. This story summarizes what we know, and some of what we need
to know about Earth's complicated plasma environment, which can affect our
life on Earth - from disruptions to radio transmissions and power grids to
satellite safety.  FULL STORY:

     http://science.nasadot gov/newhome/headlines/ast07sep99_1.htm

<A HREF="http://science.nasadot gov/newhome/headlines/ast07sep99_1.htm">
Link for AOL users</a>.

[This message is from] NASA's Space Science News mail
server. This is a free service.

To add, remove, or change your address on this service,
go to:

     http://science.nasadot gov/news/subscribe.htm

Link for AOL users</a>.

Linda Porter