[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) PLEA FOR RADIO METEOR OBSERVER IN THE SEATTLE AREA.

Tomorrow's World - the BBC's weekly science magazine show is filming in
Canada at the moment where we are doing a story on using meteors to reflect
low frequency radio signals for Ambulance communications.   We are looking
for a meteor observer in the Seattle area who might have equipment to
monitor meteors using radio frequencies too, who could demonstrate the
principle.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Chris.

Dr Christopher Riley, Assistant Producer, Tomorrow's World,
Room 4513, BBC Science, 201 Wood Lane, White City, London W12 7TS tel: +44
181 752 6627 fax: +44 181 752 6908 mobile: +44 956 359 810