[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Brief Flashes

I find it quite interesting that out of 197,000,000 square
miles on Earth to come from, someone is asking about "brief flashes
and losts of stuff streaking across the sky" just a few miles north of
my position at Lat. 33.1983 and Long. -117.3767. Southwest Riverside
County is just 20 miles north of my position in Oceanside.

       The flashes and "stuff" I had seen over the last two years
seems to have mostly departed my area, maybe whatever they are moved
up to SW Riverside County.

       Joe, use the meteorobs subject search to find, "Low Luminous
Events and Dark Line Events." That was the first of many postings for
Feb. and March 1999 where I defended what I had been seeing for over a
year, maybe you will recognise similar sightings. I would be
interested to learn of your opinion.

                                      Dave English