[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Short lived outburst on Sept. 4 in Japan?

Hi all,

The NMS-Mailing list said that an woman who lives in Chiba pref. (near
Tokyo) witnessed about 10 meteors during about 10 minuts around 15UT on
September 4.  These meteors were rather bright and came the same
direction from NE to SW.  At this stage, No detail informations are
gotten.  I might suppose that these meteors were "September Perseids" or
Alpha Aurigids.

To change the talk,  I'm going to observe the Aries-Triangulids with my
friend Kazuhiro Osada(OSAKA), but it will forcast rather bad weather,
I'm worried about this.

Clear skies,  Takema.

thashi@din.or.jp  Hashimoto, Takema
Minor Meteor Shower Circular(MMSC)