[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Aurigids

Dear Sir,

 YES. JAS do confirm this activity. The night Thursday-Friday (9-10
September) we had a camping in the desert, in which we noticed a VERY unusual
activity of meteors. Nearly all of them were coming from Auriga. The meteors
were bright, and a fireball was detected. However, we couldn't make a real
report of the meteors. But during that night, we can definitely say that we
saw more than 30 Aurigids meteor, without making a real observation !

Best Wishes
Moh'd
--
Mohammad Shawkat Odeh.