[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Muphy's law and fireballs in general

Ok, that does it!

I guess I'm the most unlucky meteor observer under the stars!
Beat this:
12. august 1998: I miss a -14 mag fireball (seen in Slovenia, Croatia, Italy, Austria, Germany...)
		by 2 minutes just as I am having a break.
28. august 1999: I miss a -10 to -12 fireball by some 30 minutes. I start my watch 30 minutes too 		late. Again, the whole Slovenia saw the fireball.
11. september:	again, I miss a -8 to -10 fireball by 7 minutes. I end my watch at 23:40 UT, the 		fireball appears at 23:47. This time people from Slovenia and Austria see it.

Ok, I just had to let it out...

Clear skies and GOOD LUCK!

Jure A.