[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Another Busy Morning

Just came in the door at twilight, and I'm ready for a little snooze
before work, but I thought I'd report in another morning of rather high
rates.  In just over two hrs of teff, maybe 2.3, I saw 51 meteors.  The
A-T's and DAU's did not seem quite as active, but the SPI's were just as
active if not more so.  It seemed a large number of very faint, very
fast meteors were coming from just east (left) of the "V" of Taurus.
But I once again decided to forego plotting in expectation of higher
rates, which I had.  Full report later, now it's nap time!
Kim S. Youmans