[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Brief Flashes

Title: RE: (meteorobs) Brief Flashes

I do experience a lot of 'ghosting' it may be associated with the movement my eyes. At any rate the out of control Iridium's etc offer a good explanation at my level of visual accruity. Dave, it sounds like you're on to something beyond anything I've observed

so don't lose any sleep on my account. I'm searching slowly for your postings on low LLE and DLE, this is a very part time thing for me. Could the proximity to Miramar NAS have anything to do with your sightings? No relation to any construction co. -Joe T.