[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Meteor Obs. - Sep. 10/11, 11/12, 1999

   I forgot to mention that most of the meteors I saw at Blackeater Falls,
West Virginia were plotted, and I had about 5 minutes dead time for each
of the four hours I observed meteors. I will send the plots to Mark Davis,
and Bob Lunsford soon.
   I almost chickened out onserving the second night, when a large black
bear came by my site. When I ralized he was after the trash dumpster, and
not me, a decided to meteor observe anyway. That was kinda scary.

GWG