[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: sky measuring sticks+reentry+more

>In Chris Crawford's group setup, will meteor data be recorded?  I hope
>individual rates will be produced rather than an attempt to find how many
>unique meteors appeared.  The latter can't be used for comparison with
>individuals.

The whole point of the computer arrangement is that it allows precise
recording of all individual data. The timings should be close enough to
permit identification of common sightings of individual meteors. Thus, I
expect to have the best of both worlds.

Chris