[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Joining IMO

Asaf,

I would suggest that you visit the IMO web site (http://www.imodot net) and
decide for yourself. The IMO offers 6 issues of their journal each year
for the price of membership. The journal is often somewhat technical but
truly informative to those who want to learn. If you are truly serious
about advancing your knowledge of meteor astronomy then I would suggest
you join.

Sincerely,

Robert Lunsford
IMO Secretary-General