[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Possible list outages Thursday night and Friday

The mailservers for our lists are located in Boston MA, which now
lies somewhere in the discomfort zone of (still) Hurricane Floyd.
This storm has sustained winds 75 mph, stretching over 200 miles
or more: it is also currently translating NNE at 30 mi, though!

Because of this, it is very possible we will have power outages
some time over the next 24 hours: if so, the lists will of course
be unavailable, but we will try to bring them back up quickly.

Clear(er!) skies to all,
--
Lew Gramer
owner-meteorobs@jovian.com