[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Meteor plotting example

In a message dated 09/19/1999 7:35:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kimhay@adan.kingstondot net writes:

> > Project Pluto's Guide 7.0 produces gnomonic charts. I've never tried to
> print
>  > one  but they can be produced.
>
>  Is this a commercial program, or a shareware. I would be interested in
>  taking a look.

Guide is a commercial program. Have a look at <A
HREF="www.projectpluto.com">www.projectpluto.com</A>   I bought it many years
ago when he was up to Guide 2.0 or something like that. So I don't remember
the price.
I know everyone has there favorite programs but for me it does just about
everything I need. It's all I use anymore
BTW - one of the options beng considered is for the next update is meteor
radiants. WOW - won't that be nice for plotters.

Kevin K
~~~~~~~