[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Big Leonid Train Lit Up

Benke, electromagnetic discharge can be lightning, or other
electric discharges like sprites or elves which have an interesting
site and worth reading if you don't know what they are.

       Rob, no, it was an existing cloud, large and invisible to me. I
lost sight of the train after 1 1/2 minutes in my light polluted skies
but Geroge said he saw it for 8 1/2 minutes. It was SSE to me
reflecting our many miles apart observation locations. And Lew, I
don't want to disturb George.
                                   Dave English