[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Reformatted rate report

While we're griping... For non-Americans, please can you include the 0
before the decimal point in future reports! (-:  Seriously, the fact
that these were Teff of less than one hour didn't register at first.
That was in part the new format.

Looks like some excellent data there Kim.  Most interesting were the
alpha Triangulids.  The numbers are similar to my telescopic counts in
1994.  I'm going to start measuring my 1999 September plots at the
weekend.  From a visual inspection the alpha-Trianguld radiant is a few
degrees north of its 1994 location.

Malcolm