Portland, OR

Date: 1999 Oct 4
Time: 4:41:55 UT
Site Coordinates: 122deg 31' 46" W		45deg 28' 37" N

ALTAZ COORDINATES:
Beginning Altitude: 25deg
Beginning Azimuth: 190deg
Ending Altitude: 10deg
Ending Azimuth: 210deg

CELESTIAL COORDINATES (converted from altaz)
Beginning RA: 20h 45m
Beginning Dec: -19deg
Ending RA: 19h 10m
Ending Dec: -28deg

Apparent magnitude: -6
Color: Blue
Fragmentation: None
Persistent Train: 1 second
Velocity: Slow (2/5)

NOTES:
Fireball observed through window. No stars visible in vicinity at time of observation. Time uncertain +/- 10 seconds. Path had at least three breaks in it (impression that meteor dimmed significantly at these points).