[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) leonids

A very generous offer indeed.  My wife last week described the trip to that area
for the eclipse, including Istanbul as the trip of a lifetime.  Guess she forgot
what she said when she paid the cruise line bill.
P.S. Do not cut the time too close.  Things frequently do not run on schedule.
 Kind of like the US airlines in the winter...