[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) The Dragon comes to life - sort of (GIAs)

Thanks for the quick notice, Marco! Cirrus cover in Southern New England had
made me all prepared for an evening of "quality time" with my wife. But then
your email arrived, and I had to decide to take another look at the weather and
recalculate the odds! Having done that, it's clear that our region will be
completely CLOUDED OUT for the next several hours - and so I will miss any
activity which this tricky shower shows this evening. But if it should clear,
I will watch for them throughout the night both tonight and tomorrow - and I
strongly encourage others in the Eastern US to do the same if it's clear!

Lew