[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Anyone Want Zay's Original Meteor Reports?

I'm currently in the process of cleaning out my filing cabinets for other
usage. I intend to throw away all my original meteor reports for 1992 thru
1998. If there is anyone out there who wants them, contact me privately
sometime during the next 2 weeks. I am not on the meteorobs list. Afterwards
they will go out in the trash. If interested, you will have to pay the
postage. I recommend via surface mail so that it will be cheaper although it
may take about 2 months to reach in some places. I'm estimating there are
about 400 reports. Most with plotted charts etc. Copies of all these reports
have already been sent to IMO, so if no one wants them for whatever reason,
they are already archived.
George Zay