[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: DRACO activity from the Netherlands!

It may be clear in LA but further south in San Diego we have a nearby
brush fire producing so much smoke that nearly all of the sky is
obscured.
If I did not have to work at 2am Saturday morning I would make a run for
it but under those circumstances it's not worth it.

BTW, I was out from 7-9pm last night under 5.4 skies and saw more
satellites than meteors. None of the meteors were Draconids/Giacobinids.

Bob Lunsford