[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Thanks

Mrs. Webb,

There is no need to place undo pressure upon yourself. If by the time
the Leonids arrive you can estimate the LM and be able to categorize the
Leonids from sporadic meteors then you are all set!

This next week is a good time for a trial run as the Orionid meteor
shower reaches maximum activity. Just wait until the moon has set and
then expect to see anywhere from 5-20 swift meteors coming from the
northeast corner of Orion, to the upper left of the bright orange star
Betelgeuse.

Clear Skies!

Bob Lunsford

Beboutwebb@aol.com wrote:

> Thank you Bob Lunsford and Kim Youmans.  Your replies are a great help.  This
> is complicated but fun.  I simply must get better at this before November
> 17/18!
>
> Mrs. Webb

Follow-Ups: References: